Friday, July 20, 2007

About the washed ups...

So, LA is very excited welcoming The Beckams. David Backham will be paying soccer for the LA Galaxy (for those who didn't know... Yes, LA has a soccer team) for the next _____ years. But no matter how well he plays the beautiful sport of stealing the ball from the other team, he is already considered a celebrity. But the "real motive" that made the Beckhams move to LA is, as they say (they? yes, the ones that understand about soccer), his age. He is 32!! He is washed up already..... It is amazing how it works for some "careers". You're not in your 20's anymore, so please, move. Give room for the next generation. A few nights ago I was watching The Henry Rollins Show (check it out, every Friday @ 8PM on IFC) and he decides to write a letter in support to Beckham . Henry, as well, has been considered washed up for a long time now. And he is still in his 30's!!
My question is: How old do you have to be, to be considered washed up? I'm 30 and I feel like I have all the time in the world. Am I being a Kennedy?! How old are you? Do you consider yourself washed up? I hope not!!

2 comments:

entrelapisepapel said...

hahaha
vai lá e pega autógrafo dele!
hauhauahua

xxx

Aline Vidal said...

heheh im not washed up yet... i hope so...
but im at the 24 alredy ...=(
I con not check out at Henry show =(

nhac nhac.